Solution Packages Overview
Below are common solutions provided by Likewise Consulting. In the cases where we've seen commonality, we have developed packages that can bring your company results quickly and predicatbly. Other information about solutions not described here can be obtained by contacting us.
SharePoint Online Strategy package
Average Price - $30,400
Average Duration - 2 weeks
This package is for customers who are considering the move to Office 365 and SharePoint Online but don’t know how to get there. We will meet with business stakeholders, hold intense requirements sessions, and inform both technical and business discussions around what is possible and what is practical. Our consultants will lead discussions and bring real world technical experience to the table. Realistic and achievable timeline and budget will be discussed.
Starting any project with roadmap developed by an outside consultant often yields the best results, as decisions on direction are informed based on business need and technical feasibility, rather than want on internal politics. The most successful IT projects start by building consensus on the achievable goals with a realistic budget.
1. Recommendation document with steps for path forward
2. Statement of work for implementation
Sharepoint online configuration Package
Average Price - $64,900*
Average Duration - 5 weeks
This package is ideal for customers that are ready to make the leap to SharePoint Online but just need technical support getting their environment up and running. Our architects will assess your current environment, and then build and adjust your new environment. We will use your colors and logos to “brand” the site, use your content to create a user friendly navigation and appropriate site structure. Finally, we will train your staff on how to use the site and begin migrating content in an efficient and effective manner.
1. Configured SharePoint Online Home Page including re-usable branded theme for SharePoint Online
2. Re-usable Team Site Template for existing sites ready for content migration
3. Administrative guide for use of site, creation of new sites, branding adjustments and team site templates
4. One training session to review implementation and Administrative Guide
Migration Support Workshop Package
2 week minimum
This package is designed for the customer that needs a boost to their migration effort. The package includes hands on workshops with our migration specialists using your company’s content to demonstrate and trouble shoot migration challenges. Part 1 of the series includes a guided walkthrough of the solution with explanations of what goes where and why. Part 2 is a follow up session for troubleshooting any challenges and further questions once the migration has begun. This two step approach with content owners yields the most successful outcomes because the people who own the content leave with a solid understanding of their solution and can help others adopt the new structure.
1. On site training sessions using actual content led by our experienced migration consultants.
2. Follow up Q and A sessions during migration
3. Recommended next steps for staff to continue and manage migrations